- cell: 201 953 4134
- office: 908 273 2991 x131
- MBA, GRI
Summit, NJ 07901
George is a resident of Livingston and focuses his real estate practice in the Essex County towns of Livingston, South Orange and West Orange, Maplewood, Roseland; Morris County towns of Chatham Boro, Chatham Twp., East Hanover, Florham Park, Hanover, Cedar Knolls, Morris Twp., Parsippany; Union County towns of Summit, New Providence, Berkeley Heights. George has an extensive network of top real estate professionals throughout New Jersey and the United States to assist clients with buying and selling services in any geographic market.
Highly successful in guiding sellers to achieve the best results in marketing their property, George’s track record is extensive. George has achieved results in getting residential property sold when others have not. George is skilled in interpreting the market on a day to day basis to guide the seller to make the best decisions to maximize their equity. He is continuingly updating his marketing program with the latest and most effective techniques.
George has a great deal of patience in working with buyers, either first-time buyers or move-up or down-sizing buyers. George has guided numerous buyers through the maze of financing approval, community choices, home selection, purchase offer and negotiation, home inspection and resolution of issues, and moving and settling in.
- Spring Market Update, March 2014-13-12-11-10-09-08-07-06-05-04, Otteau Appraisals
- Fall Market Update October Annually 2014-04 Otteau Appraisals
- Keller Williams Convention “Family Reunion” Anaheim CA Feb 2011, Phoenix Feb 2014
- Monthly Market Update, Otteau Appraisals,2012-04
- NCJAR Continuing Education, April 16, 2012 Core Topics/Ethics
- Keller Williams “BOLD” Training Jan 2010
- Completed Broker’s Course, May 2008
- GRI: Graduate, Realtor Institute, March, 2005
- Seniors Real Estate Specialist (S.R.E.S.), Dec. 7, 2004
- Professional Real Estate Mortgage Advisor, Dec. 8, 2004
- Graduate, Realtor Institute, 2003
- New Jersey Real Estate Licensee, current
- Member, North Central Jersey Association of Realtors (NCJAR)
- Member, New Jersey Association of Realtors
- Member, National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Member, Garden State Multiple Listing Service (GSMLS)
- Legal Developments update, Barry Goodman, Chief Counsel, NJ Assoc. of Realtors, 2004
I get results. Ask me for a list of my track record of results.